星期六, 三月 05, 2005

wondering what to do....

I'm sitting right now, in my room right now waiting for God. My roommate's friends are here chillin' so there's not a lot I can do, 'xept update the blog. I want to pray though cause my time in visons was in need of processing.

Some friends and I had to minister to another friend. He was mad at God and wanted to quit the adventure. He eventually got persuaded but I didn't understand how. I didn't say a whole lot but I want to figure out what happened. It was a learning experience for sure! I'll post the processing later.

Daniyel

1 Comments:

At 9:34 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

dude, if you ask me i think it was that he needed to breakthrough but he didnt know how or didnt want to and the two or three hours we spent with him (you me dan and linda) helped him. some people just need a ton of coaxing and we need to feel loved in order to help us to push on. thats what i think anyways. peace- mrt

 

发表评论

<< Home