星期一, 二月 28, 2005

the revolution

Hey, it's pretty exciting that people are reading this thing. I am pretty excited that people are starting to ask at least some of the same questions as myself. It's kind of exciting (not because I think I am smarter or more profound--- I am not) but I am louder. I'm glad to see the message I scream is not some tired din but in some small way a reflection of that ageless hymm of God that drives the universe.

Keep an eye out for links to my friends blogs, cool sites, and other assorted weirdnesses. I gotta go but here's some poetry to get you thinking....

the cross neither jewelry nor icon nor charm,
the cross held a lover who died in my arms,
under the weight of the hammer I held,
the space between heaven and everything spanned,

the lost art of living was found again,
when the cross become loving and Christ became friend

-waterdeep

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home