星期四, 二月 24, 2005

The meaning of Freedom

God you are my God and I will ever praise you!
God you are my God and I will ever praise you!
I will see you in the morning and I will learn to walk in your ways...
and step by step you'll lead me...
and I will ever praise you!!!

God evoke images and music and song and dance. Spray creativity over our hearts, drench us. Make us free in your truth; make us free in you life!!!!!!!!

We long for YOU oh God. Like dawn and the wetness of dew, we earnestly yearn. Step in our hearts and change our lives. Fix our tired, hardened souls. Make us so fixed and invaded that you penetrate us like a sweet spring rain. Be untame in our lives like the bothersomeness of a winter snow. Let us soak in life and and freedom from your eyes like the seraphic sun upon a summer's day. And like the a leaf in autumm, let those things which oppose You in our lives blaze away in a slow haze of spectacular glory. COME SOON SON OF MAN!!!

Come quickly sweet Jesus....

Daniyel

ps the meditation for this week is rev 4, we can do 2 peter if you guys want but I want in the rev for at least a week more.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

And like a leaf in autumm, let those things which oppose You in our lives blaze away in a slow haze of spectacular glory. COME SOON SON OF MAN!!!

You sir are a true poet!!!

 

发表评论

<< Home