星期三, 三月 02, 2005

thanks and complaints

There's a lot I have to say today. I feel like I'm becoming a better writer through this thing (at least I feel like I like a lot more of what I churn out--- the objective assesment of my quality is ultimately up to you, the reader).

God has a tendency to do bug me when it comes to girls. I feel the Spirit encouraging me to 'pursue' (a bad word for it--- maybe 'do the dating thing' is a better way to put it) girls who usually don't reciprocate. Then, it drives me into His arms and when I ask why this happened, why the rejection and such, he says He uses it to drive me closer to Him and to reveal his lover self to me.

(when I say God spoke to me, I don't mean to say it's an audible voice or something like that. A lot of times God speaks in Scriptures, ideas, or knowings that you cannot explain. The voice of God is a topic for another day....)

Anyway, Isn't there a way for Him to drive me closer without getting my butt shot down everytime? Rejection sucks!!! There has got to be an easier way to learn to love God than this!!

At the same time, I still love Him. If worse comes to worse, God is worth getting rejected for. I know some people are going to read this and tell me, "just be friends and girl-love will come." I have been trying to and I think I've been doin a darn good job. It's just that I still have feelings and it goes against my nature to repress and restrict them (even if it's a good idea!). I believe one day God is going to redeem our feelings and purify them so this restraint of the heart is not necessary but in the mean time...

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I don't know if she even knows I like her. She might even like me back. I'm just a wee mite frustrated. Girls confuse me.

Daniyel

4 Comments:

At 6:28 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

How do you not know that your special woman isn't ready for you yet?

Better to wait for the right one then go off with the wrong one.

 
At 7:25 下午, Blogger Daniel said...

precisely, but waiting is still hard.

However it just occured to me that it might not have to be so. I can be so busy doing exploits for God that I won't notice what I don't have. I'll be not being able to take my eyes off the God of adventure that I won't notice my lack of female eyes to stare into. hmmmmmm....

 
At 11:32 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Rejection. as if i dont know that term. good lord child im like the stinkin poster boy for it lol. anyways sincerely though, rejection is a matter of the heart condition. you know, froyd once said- oh i am so playing with you...ahahaha. you thought i was going to be all serious or something. fat chance. whoo whee. anyways talks lata my rythmically challenged shorter than me (by an inch) enlarged cranium friend. oh yeah and jesus loves you so who cares who doesnt. just wait my man. i did, and then it was good, then i was a fool, and then it went really bad, and now...(OH GOD I NEED A WOMAN) but anyways theres hope for you. youre not challenged in the head. only the heart. ahahaha sorry- couldnt help it. mrt

 
At 12:32 上午, Blogger Daniel said...

you're not challenged in the head, only the heart- mrt

I like that. give me a call when you get a chance my latin friend who is in fact not taller than I

 

发表评论

<< Home