星期四, 七月 28, 2005

mystic mess....

weightless, what can we do but pursue him? I seek Him and He pursues me like the beating of my heart or the searing burn of conscious thought in reasoned discourse, while I have no idea what to say to them or He. Yet I do know and it is the words and discourse of one who doesn't care, as I learn what it means to not care and commend the darknesses and weirdnesses of my soul into thy blessed light, Great strongly hand. What means this thing called confidence and surety in my proper skin? what does this naked pursuit mean while we cower in long pants and parkas that choke or soul and fry or spirit in the midst of your searing heat. Is confidence the way to lose the discontent that saves our souls.... what do You mean? Who am I, Who are YOU?

Daniel

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home