星期一, 六月 27, 2005

breathing the Revolution

Hey, I just want to hit up the blog and let everyone know that I love them all and I'm sorry for not writing more. It's kind of difficult to get into deep emails because I keep wanting to think in Spanish. That can't be helped. But I have tons of stories, and I have much coffee to drink with all of you upon my return.

A couple things, however. Number one, how's the revolution in Lansing (that doesn't just include lansing, Linda...) ? All the random communities I am apart of have been on my heart lately. State people, BA's, Greenhouse, Visions, the works. I have been jonesing for all of you. Even though we are a small part of this revolution, God is breathing through all of you and some freaking cool stuff is going down.

So how's the revolution? What's God doing? Are you guys learning stuff? B.A.'s how's the play going? What depths are the chaps at Greenhouse plumbing? Have the chaps at Bible Study finished the Trilogy? Is visions plumbing God? Talk to me people. I want stories, and when I return, turn about is fair play.

I love you all.

Daniel

2 Comments:

At 1:09 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Dan,

I have a horrible confession to make. Bible study has not met since you've been gone. We need you here. No one could come the first week you were gone. Then Laurie was gone to California for a while. I am hoping that this week we can actually get together and discuss things. Sorry for the news, and I hope you're having fun.

-Cristina

 
At 3:06 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

so, this is how it is.
left alone and desolate.
cold and broken
and i did this to me
and im prepared now for the
aftermath?
hardly
yet this is where i find me
longing to be just me
and longing to be set free
from all the promises we held
and all the laughter we shared
and all the times i fell
plunged me and me alone
into this deep despair...

someones gone legri. and
i miss them
a little.
but hey glad youre doin good
and you are coming back soon!!
ba's is what it is honkey.
talk lata- latino

 

发表评论

<< Home