星期二, 二月 22, 2005

dancing and dreaming with the members of my tribe

I talked to Linda last night. It was time number 7033 this week where I have just gotten my mind blown by God ministering with his mighty hand and outstretched arm in the people I love. HE'S SO SNEAKY!!!!! I can't escape the guy, whether it's cheddar's with Dan, long phone conversations with Linda, or Visions or Greenhouse or whatever---- GOD MOVES!!!!!!!!

He's huge and big and real and alive.... He cannot be contained and He loves us. The love of an omnipresent sneaky God is almost as scary as his wrath. When God punishes you, you can spit in his face and repudiate Him. But when He loves you, it's as if he captures you from the inside out. You surrender the strong tower of your heart to his blessed redemption. God will not be tamed by His love. Even in Gethesthemane, when his loved ones all leave Him does God march inexorably toward the cross, intently bent on capturing his bride.

Daniyel

2 Comments:

At 4:13 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

And God doesn't speak thru you parents?????

 
At 7:20 下午, Blogger Daniel said...

only when they're right....

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!

 

发表评论

<< Home