星期五, 三月 18, 2005

Where God is...

The last couple months I've felt like God's been far away. Like he expects us to live this life par excellance but he leaves us to do it ourselves. I have felt like God leaves us up the crick with out a paddle, that commands but doesn't enable.

That is so blessedly wrong, I love it. We are only able to love God, love people and live this revolutionary life of Christ if we have the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God is God's glorious, triumphant answer to the hurting, dying world around us that wonders who he is. When the world asks, "where's God when it hurts?" God answers with His Spirit which is fully present. The Spirit is the only way I can do what he said, it's the only way I can get over my fear of people. It's the only way I can get out of the funks I can sometimes be in, where I don't want to talk to anybody. The Spirit is the only way I can talk while really listening. It's the only way I can be fully present. Come quickly my blessed spirit of God!!!!

Baruch haba ruach elohim
Daniyel

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home