星期五, 三月 18, 2005

I feel like I'm free!!!!!!!!

God is so nuts. It feels so free to walk in the Spirit. It feels so beautiful to not have to worry about how strong or good or right I am. God will help me conform to his design specs. All I have to do is enjoy this ride. God helps me listen more than I can speak. God stands in and saves the day. YES!!

I love You Jesus. Help me to stand and live in your reality. Help me to understand that this abundant Spirit-led life is not by my own power or wisdom or grace.

Iesous Pantokrator!!!!! (Jesus all-Conqueror!!!)

Daniel

2 Comments:

At 12:15 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Free from what?

 
At 1:01 下午, Blogger Daniel said...

Free from myself and my own strength. Free from having to make myself holy. Theologically, I believe that the work of the Spirit is what makes me holy. Now I believe that practically. I didn't before.

 

发表评论

<< Home