星期六, 一月 28, 2006

Yes, you really are free

The Lord is so amazing. I went to Visions last night, and I wasn't definitely feeling God or people. I had a way busier day then I ought to have had Friday, and when I get subsumed in the cares and weirdnesses of the world of a college student, it's hard to press in like I ought. This makes it hard to connect with God and the people around me. (IE If I was weird last night, it was me, not y'all!)

The thing is, the LORD still doesn't care. He always approves and always loves. So often we put God's approval over our desire to love Him (Rachel Mac's insight-- not mine). Then, we don't accept or don't pay attention to the awesome Love of God, breaking God's heart. Maybe better put, we are God's heart! We are what He cares about and what makes Him wake up in the morning. We are the common love-thread, weaved in the motivation of all He does. We are our Beloved's and He is ours!

AMEN

More later as my roommate is asleep and I think the typing is waking him up......

Daniel

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home