星期五, 十一月 25, 2005

Aslan is on the move....

The Lord God, known to some as Aslan (though they do not know it), is on the move. We need to follow Him, because this pursuit is singularly important. Follow the moving God. He is not still.

I love hanging out with a certain friend of mine (let's see if she can tell if this is her or not) because she just slaps people. Not in a spirit of condemnation or bitterness, but not in spirit of fear either. I admire that in her. The world needs more truth tellers. Sure, I mean, we all sin. But if we, sort of like Prometheus, see each others' sin and not our own, then maybe in a community of Christ-Followers we can cover each other's back. The trick is listening when your brother says, "Stop sinning", because turn-about is fair play, and you might have to tell him someday.

The Truth must be told, Aslan must be followed, life must be pursued and sought after.

Follow the Lion,

Daniel

1 Comments:

At 7:31 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

ok so i am currently reading the ragamuffin gospel, and in lieu of my upcoming testimonial i feel it is by no coincidence that this book just came to me...(ok so i was sitting at visions bored out of my wits and it was there...) anyway, it is all talking about grace and love and this is stuff that i need to obviously emphasize and accentuate after the telling of my testimony and before the offering of prayer for those who deal with such said issues. at any rate it should be interesting. oh and sharpi said she wasnt going because she had been waiting for narnia since before she was born and la-di-da-doo-doo. but at any rate at least you will be there my dear and faithful friend who would never let me down. ever. your friend with all my foibles and quirks included- the ever infamous master de latino!

 

发表评论

<< Home