星期三, 二月 09, 2005

questions

hey, I wasn't going to post today, but I thought I should just because it would get the following out of my head and on paper. That's important.

I was talking with one of my friends last night about our majors. It's difficult because both of us are going into fields that don't pay a lot. It's one of those issues we both have- we're both passionate about what we are doing right now but how are we going to make it put food on the table?

Then God answers in charecteristic fashion that we're not thinking about the question right. We are expecting the answer to be 'yes' when the question is 'what is two plus two?" It's not like God won't answer, it's just we are confused about the question.

Beyond that, I have no idea...

1 Comments:

At 10:06 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Us math and science folk like to make fun of the useless liberal arts degrees you kids get. However, it may be that we are just jealous that you enjoy what you are going into.

-Jake

 

发表评论

<< Home